September 15, 2014



Dear Family and Friends,                                      Monday, September 15, 2014 at 10:45 a.m. (EDT)

This week has been yet another good one in Bedford NH. This emails going to be really short because I spent a lot of my email time giving Casey suggestions for his mission. 

The missionary work is going great. We had a missionary activity at the church Saturday night. It was a Fiesta night. We made homemade tortillas. 

President Stoker has given us the challenge to read the Book of Mormon before October 21. So I have been working on that. 

I went on exchange to Concord this week with Elder Seely. He was trained in Yarmouth and he just left Lamoille so we got to talk about all of the people in those areas. It was a lot of fun. And that is about all I have time for this week!

Elder Jensen

Note:  Brother Casey will serve in the Washington Vancouver Mission and will leave November 12, 2014