January 19, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,                       Monday, January 19, 2015

Well the time is going by super quick. I cant believe that I have very little time left to be a missionary. I have thoroughly enjoyed this experience and I am excited for the things that lie ahead. The change that I have achieved on my mission is amazing to see in myself. I haven't changed my interests and personality, but my character and my attitude has changed. I see in myself a willingness to follow God's commandments no matter where it takes me. I have learned to truly converse with God through prayer and these daily prayers help me make it through each day. I have learned that God responds to our prayers because he loves us and cares for us. I have learned that repentance is real and that anyone can change and become the person God sees them as. I cannot believe that this is my last full week. I am excited for it. It is going to be really good. We go to Zone Conference at the Joseph Smith Memorial tomorrow. After that I am going to go to my first area on exchange. I am excited to return to Lamoille. Our week is very full with some good plans. Soon enough the week will be over and I will be emailing you again as a missionary for the last time. I have loved this area. New England will always have a special place in my heart. 

Elder Jensen