November 3, 2014



Dear Family and Friends,                                         Monday, November 03, 2014 at 10:17 a.m.

Well this week has been quite fun. I am being transferred. I am staying Zone Leader. I am probablly going to Brewer Maine, Winthrop Maine, or Essex Vermont. This will probably be my last area. I am super tired right now. It seems like I just get more and more tired as the mission goes on. Some cool things are happening with Family History. As a member of the church you can join Ancestry and several other family history sites for free. I joined on Ancestry today and spent most of my email time checking that out. It is really cool, everyone should connect and get one. Because its free good. I was gonna send more pictures but this computer is dumb and it is hard to find the pictures on it. It doesnt show a prieview of it. We email at the Catholic School, St Anselms.

Something cool, I dont know if I told you. there is a family in the Bedford Ward. The Spencers. They have a son serving in the same mission Casey is going to. His family is like the missionary family in the Bedford Ward. They are awesome. They invite us over for dinner all the time. When Elder Hannig was sick Sister Spencer let him crash on their couch. They are such a great family. I got Sister Spencer's email so that you could email her. Mayber even forward my email to them. Tell Casey to look out for Elder Spencer and tell him that I served in his homeward and loved it and that his family is awesome!

We had a Halloween Party this week. THere was a chili cook off and we won, or I should say that I won. We got a chili recipe but it didnt look very good so I threw it together. It tasted really good. We used
1 Can Kidney Beans
1 Can Small Red Beans
2 Cans Mild Enchilada Sauce
1 Can Corn
1 Small Can chopped Jalapenos
Half Jar Super Hot Salsa
2 lbs Ground Beef with Taco Seasoning
half lb Maple bacon
half lb sweet sausage
2 cups sugar

It was perfectly sweet and spicy at the same time. It was really good. We had no leftovers. Everyone was scraping the bottom of out pot to get it all out. Everyone else had leftovers.

I cannot believe that my time here is up already. 

The whole of the mission got snow last night.... except for us. Somehow it skipped us. 
 
Well Sorry i cant think of anything else. All is going good. I am pumped for winter, I am sad to be leaving Bedford, I am excited for a new area. I am sad I wont see Casey in 3.5 years, I am excited that he is leaving in 2 weeks for his mission. I am excited to be home in 3 months. I am sad to be leaving New England in 3 months. I am excited to drive my truck and wear boots and jeans again. I am sad that I only have 3 more months of wearing a missionary nametag.

Elder Jensen