August 26, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,     Tuesday, August 26, 2014 at 5:01 p.m. (EDT)

I went to the Boston Temple today with a family from Colebrook.  They just got sealed today and it was great. I got to see a bunch of people I remember visiting on exchange to Colebrook. A member from the Bedford ward drove us down. He performed the sealing. That was really cool. He comes teaching with us all the time. The drive down was about an hour and a half. We drove through Lexington Massachusetts. We saw the Minuteman statue. The Boston Temple is really pretty. We got back to Bedford at about 4:30.  We are having dinner at 6:00 so I have to hurry with emails.

This week has been really great. We have seen a lot of success in our area and I really can't complain. The Zone is really solid as well. We have been finding and teaching like crazy here in Bedford. These last two weeks we have found 8 new investigators each week. We are teaching a few progressing investigators. 

Elder Jensen

So I am thinking about college here soon. I was wondering if you could get me some information. I have been thinking about several schools, BYU Idaho, Snow College, Colorado Mesa University, or Colorado Western State University in Gunnison. If you could send me some info about these schools that would be great. What courses and degrees they have available. Also tuition fees. That would be really helpful.