June 30, 2014



Dear Family and Friends,                   Monday, June 30, 2014 at 11:24 (EDT)

Well this has been a really good week. I got to go on exchange to Saco. That was fun. We went to the beach at Old Orchard. We were able to successfully talk to several people about the restoration. I am getting really good at sharing the pamphlet with people on the street. We were able to also teach several less active members.

The big news is that I will be getting transferred. I will become a Zone Leader.

I dont know where I am going yet. I cant believe I am headed out already. I sure did enjoy Yarmouth. Probably my favorite person to teach has been Brother Hovey. He is such a great guy. Today he is taking us to a restaurant in Portland and then we are going to see the Portland Head light. I am learning so much on my mission right now. Everything from learning how to cook and budget money, to developing good scripture study habits, people skills, public speaking, and being able to pull things off last minute. (Like last week when the Sisters dropped the Gospel Principles lesson on us a minute before class started). I am so grateful that I have been able to develop these skills.

Well I better be going. I may try to write a handwritten letter today. I enjoy writing by hand better than typing.

Elder CW Jensen