September 9, 2013



Dear Family and Friends,           Monday, September 09, 2013 at 12:40 p.m. (EDT)

Well this last week was pretty good. Just to start off I am being transferred. I do not know where I am going but I do know that I am going to be a district leader. We have to leave here at 5:30 Tuesday Morning to drive down to Manchester New Hampshire. I am sure going to miss the people in this area. Well fall is coming and you can feel it in the air. These last couple of days have been really chilly. I love fall and am so excited for all the leaves to change.

Monday - We went and saw the Fitzgeralds for my last time. I got a picture with them and everything. While we were there Tyler their son showed up with a black bear in the back of his truck. He was pretty excited about that. Tyler is a good kid, the type I would hang out with back home.

Tuesday - We didn't do much today. Mostly we just walked around Johnson. We did teach Cirby and Wendy though. We taught them the 10 commandments.

Wednesday - We had to go to Morrisville to volunteer for a lady at the 2nd hand store. I guess they sort through all the clothes and all the ones with stains get put into a bag and shipped off to 3rd world countries. So we helped toss those into a trailer. After that we had to take our truck to the shop and then we went back to Johnson and walked around talking to people and then went to the church for ward council and to fellowship people.

Thursday - We got to teach Adam and Faith and their family. It went great. We are teaching mostly their daughter Bella who is 8.

Friday - We went up to Montgomery. We had dinner with the Bishop and then went to Elliot and Shekhina house to see them one last time.

Saturday - We went up to Bakersfield and helped Brother Bussell with his food storage shelter. So we dug a lot of dirt. Saturday night we got the call telling us that I am leaving and that we needed to get a ride for Tuesday.

Sunday was a lot of fun. This ward is great and they all said their goodbyes. I got pictures taken with a lot of people. The Cochrans gave me a quart of maple syrup and the Jennisons gave me some maple butter. I love Vermont! Sunday night we had dinner at the Wootons house.

Today taught our neighbor, Tonya the stop smoking program and then we are going to go see some other people to say goodbye.

Elder CWJensen